ZW7-40.5 40.5KV long mechanical life simple installation air circuit breaker
The ZW7-40.5 40.5KV long mechanical life simple installation air circuit breaker is a kind of outdoor HV switching devices used in three-phase AC 50Hz. 40.5kV. It uses spring operating mechanism or electromagnetic operating mechanism; it can be controlled to switch-on/off remotely; it can also be used to control energy storage and switch -on/off manually. The breaker conforms to standards of GB 1984-89AC HV breaker and IEC56AC HV breaker. It is used for protecting and controlling distribution systems in transformer substations, operating in gear and protecting the circuit in country electric nets, industrial and mining enterprises when short-circuit occurs. The breaker has porcelain post structure. The upper knob insulator has vacancy arc-extinguishing chamber while the nether one is post knob insulator. The breaker is suitable for the place where-frequent operation is allowed. The breaker has the performance of reliable seal, aging resistance, and flame resistance, explosion resistance, long mechanical life, simple installation and convenient debugging.
The use of environmental conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: not higher than +40 ﾂｰC, not less than -35ﾂｰC
2. Altitude: not exceed 1000m.
3. Relative humidity: daily average of not more than 95%, month average of not more than 90%.
4. Earthquake intensity: not more than ten.
5. No fire, explosion hazard, serious filthy, chemical corrosion, as well as places of intense vibration.